Monday, December 21, 2009

Romancing the Cubicle

Lately, I've seen a few guys trying to get their game on with the ladies in Cube City. I find it kind of funny...and kind of frightening at the same time.

I know from experience that you don't want to get your honey where you get your money. You don't want to get your sex where you get your checks. It's just a really bad idea. Sure, it will be fun at first, but it will most likely turn bad for you, your honey, and your money.

So, to all you cube dwellers trying to get a honey in Cube City, all I can do is say -- if you want to play, you'd better update your resume.

1 comment:

Michelle Medley said...

Hilarious, Scissor Girl. I unexpectedly ran into a pair at Mi Cocina way far north over the weekend. I think they were as startled to see me as I was to see them. Both were wearing shades in the restaurant, but when they saw me, bless them, they smiled and walked over.