Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Green With Envy

It's time to celebrate the one thing I love about my current Cube City: I am completely and utterly allowed to drink on the job. 

Whenever I wish.

This comes in handy on St. Patrick's Day, when suddenly we're all Irish and we're obligated to drink adult beverages. Later today, I'm sure I'll be taking my dollar into the yurt (yes, we have yurts too) and will deposit it in the kitty in exchange for a beer in the fridge.

I. Freaking. Love. That.

What's really cool is that I signed a drinking waiver when I first joined the company. It wasn't just any kind of waiver. It was to acknowledge that I don't HAVE to drink if I don't want to. Uh, okay, sign me up! That's one waiver I can get on board with.

Go ahead. Admit it. You know you're green with envy -- not just with your St. Patty's clothes.

No comments: