Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Oh. No.

Yesterday in Cube City, I was washing my hands in the restroom. Somebody flushed, came out of a stall, and walked nonchalantly out the door.

Oh. No.

I was frozen for a moment in time.

I can't believe people who won't wash their hands, or even pretend to, when they're sharing bacteria-filled space with others. I shouldn't have to get cooties just because certain people don't seem to understand that:
A. We all have cooties,
B. We all spread cooties, and
C. We can all do our part to minimize the spreading of cooties

I'll never see this person the same way...and I'll never touch anything, knowingly anyway, that she's just touched. I'm quite certain that cootie karma will take care of the rest.

1 comment:

Trixter said...

Ugh. That's way more than disturbing. (Primarily because I know that I'll be in contact with this person too!!!)

I don't get this. Even if you're not concerned with spreading your cooties to others, don't you mind having your own cooties on your hand? Ewwwwww,