Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Moo-ve

We've moved out of one section of the building in Cube City, and it is now completely uninhabited. Rumor has it that we're going to sublease the space to another tenant, as our downsizing from past layoffs has left us with far too much real estate. We all like to be crammed into tiny spaces, like cows in stalls filled with bullshit, so the move to herd us all together has worked out well.

However, my ID badge still works, and we've been told that we can use the abandoned space for meetings until further notice. It appears that very few, if any, people are taking advantage of the abandoned space. I find it very nice and tranquil, as it (a) is warmer than our new space, (b) is not at all crowded, and (c) includes a kitchen with microwaves that still work. It's especially convenient to use the abandoned kitchen when the alternative is to wait in line in the new space with the other livestock and only two dueling microwaves.

Now that I've told you about my hideout, I hope you'll keep it all on the down low. I want to milk this moo-ve for all that it's worth.

No comments: