Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ferrari Hats Only

There's a guy in Cube City who appears to be grossly overpaid because he drives a Ferrari. Every day, he wears a baseball cap with the Ferrari symbol on it. I mean it. Every. Day. I've never seen what he looks like without that hat. I guess he really loves his Ferrari.

A cube dweller who knows him well said that he often leaves his Ferrari in our office parking garage because it doesn't run very well. In fact, he has to get the clutch -- or some other equally important part, I can't remember -- replaced. Why is he stalling on that? Because the repair will cost $15K.

WTFerrari is up with that?! I guess he really loves his car -- like, more than a person. Or he was dropped on his head as a baby.

I once walked by his office and saw a post-it note that read, "Ferrari Hats Only." I'm pretty sure he didn't write that himself and someone was mocking him -- all the more reason to love the people I work with, even the ones who've been dropped on their heads. There's a hat for that.

No comments: