Monday, November 3, 2008

Are You Ready?

It's the day before the election that will change everything.

Are you ready for change? I am, but I have to get through two days of Cube City first.

It's amazing how people at work talk so openly about politics. That's what I love and hate most about smaller Cube Cities. There are no boundaries here. At a bigger Cube City, where there are these things called rules, you could get fired for revealing your political affiliation, let alone talking at length about it and why others should vote the same way that you're voting.

I don't mind that others are discussing politics in Cube City. It's their choice. But when it's clear that they're stupid and they want to show me how stupid they are, I'm completely appalled and uninterested in being pulled into their debates...because there's nothing to debate. I plan to smile and nod a lot for the next few days, and I hope I am just smiling on Wednesday.

Stay tuned to a Cube City near you.

No comments: