Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Many Thanks

It's been a really hard week of cramming 89 billable hours into 24. I can't see or think straight anymore, which should make today interesting. Nonetheless, I have to admit that I'm thankful for my job in Cube City. The economy is really rough right now, and even those of us with jobs are having to cope with hard times, cutbacks, uncertainties, and lots of changes.

Today I just want to thank my readers for indulging me with this daily feast of a blog. I'm thankful to have an outlet that helps me realize the silliness of the things that get to us in Cube City, and your comments keep me going. It's very comforting to discover that I'm not alone in cubicle hell, and that there are plenty of other perfect cube dwellers like me who have to put up with all of the imperfections.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As a fellow Cube City inmate, um... I mean dweller, I'm thankful for:

- Still having a desk which I must crawl under every day to plug in my laptop.
- Still being included on "distribution list" emails which waste my time and inbox space.
- Still owning that oh-so-easily-misplaced hall pass, um... I mean security access card that allows me to go to the restroom without having to stand awkwardly in the hall hoping to be let back in.