Wednesday, June 3, 2009

History Repeats Itself

It's been about a month since Office Assistant #81 started working in Cube City. It seems that she can't get anything right. Her memos are riddled with typos and inaccurate information. I think a whole week went by with her sending out notifications about who's out of the office, and the same person who was placed on the Out-of-Office list in error kept replying to all, "I am here."

Argh. How long does it take a cube dweller to realize that some unfortunate history is repeating itself? I know the office assistant's boss is embarrassed by public displays of errors, so I have a feeling that she won't be around much longer. I hope I like Office Assistant #82.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is pretty funny, though a little sad. O.A.#81 is young, but I'm not sure if time can cure this kind of thing entirely.