Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Oh, Crap.

I wonder what my tattling has done to the borrowed copywriter who turned in crap work last week? I don't have much time to wonder about such things in Cube City, but I noticed on Facebook that this copywriter acted out in a status update -- something about being reprimanded for crap work. (Let's try to stomach the fact that this writer, who gets paid a college education salary for supposed fluency in English studies, misspelled "reprimanded.")

In Cube City, you have to know that whatever you say about someone will probably be handled by their manager with, "Well, Scissor Girl whined about this, so let's just humor her now and slash her tires later. I'll bring the knife." Everybody wants to be a buddy and nobody wants to be the villain, which is why nobody ever speaks up and there's a bunch of crap work floating around.

In the end, you cannot depend on people to do what's right. It's all just a load of crap.

1 comment:

Michelle Medley said...

I can drink you through this.

Codka?