Monday, August 31, 2009

Don't Be a Fly Baby

Though the nice, friendly, multi-tasking security guard has returned to Cube City, his rude substitute still provides intermittent coverage.

Blast it all.

I don't even make eye contact with the rude dude anymore. But late last week, when I was so not in the mood to take anybody's shit or look down when I wanted to look up, I stared back at the rude dude while in passing and said, "Have a lice day." I chuckled inside of myself. He probably didn't hear or understand me, though I tried to make myself loud and clear. I don't care. It just felt good to wish him a bunch of fly babies and be on my merry way.

Let's face it, cube dwellers: Sometimes, the only joy we have is in making subtle insults to mean people who suck. What's your favorite subtle insult?

1 comment:

Ori said...

Mine's "Thanks"...but it's all in the face :)