Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Oh, Shih-Tzu.

There's been a whole bunch of crap floating around in Cube City, it's true. But there's also been a new addition to the office: a Shih Tzu puppy.

Holy shih-tzu! She is so freakin' cute, it's ridiculous! She's 9 weeks old, very busy, and very bad. I just want to put her in my pocket (because she would fit) and take her home.

When things are crazy in Cube City and all the joy has been sucked out of my life, I hear the Shih Tzu's feisty little bark, which sounds like someone with a sore throat saying, "Arc," and I have to smile. It beats the crap out of feeling grumpy.

1 comment:

Trixter said...

It's amazing, isn't it, how puppies just can't help but make you smile. Well, for me, it's really animals of just about any type, but puppies especially.