Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cool Job

I used to work for a company that listed its open positions on a site called Cool Jobs. Both the company and the site are now defunct, but I have stumbled upon the true meaning of a cool job: Big Ass Fans.

At Big Ass Fans, they fight everything from science friction to breast cancer.

I'm sure it's not always a breeze to work at Big Ass Fans. There are probably some crazy deadlines and jackasses mucking everything up, but one thing is for certain: With all the blade running going on, it's bound to be cool there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Big ass fans. Big deal. At my office, we just have big asses. And I mean BIG asses. I call them SMB's (slow moving butts), because when you get behind one of these big-ass co-workers walking slowly, there's just no getting around them. The corporate world needs to wake up and get fit!