Friday, May 30, 2008

What Is a VP?

You've heard about it. You've seen it next to your boss's name, somebody else's boss's name, your boss's boss's boss's name...but what does VP really stand for?

Based on 13 years of time-intensive VP behavioral studies, I've discovered that VP can stand for one or all of the following:
  • Very Pricey
  • Varmint Production
  • Victoria Principal
  • Vacation President
  • Vehement Padding
  • Value Perception
  • Vibrant Pension
  • Veal Poop

I have more valid findings of VP in my back pocket, but I'll keep them safely tucked away. Nobody needs to know what I've really uncovered and concluded in my data collection. I'm not Very Positive today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hagh!

Trixter said...

Veritable prostration? Violent proskynesis? Very probably. Some weird insight into my psyche, no doubt.