Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Just Another Donut Monday?

Yesterday morning, closer to the lunch hour than breakfast, I received a company-wide email with the subject line of, "It's Just Another Donut Monday." My Cube City was offering donuts to all cube dwellers to help jump-start our Monday.

The only problem I had was with the email's subject line, which implied that this is a regular Monday thing. It's not. In fact, I believe this is the only time we've ever received an email about free donuts, whether on a Monday or otherwise.

The whole thing made me wish it was just another cinnamon roll Sunday.

1 comment:

Trixter said...

Hee hee! So with you. This is why not everybody should be allowed to write. And the timing was ... unfortunate. Especially since I'd already had my breakfast burrito.