Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Ghost Writer

I've been going insane lately with a bunch of little tasks in Cube City. Yesterday, while I was trying to tackle task #387.5, someone came to me with a request. This cube dweller wanted me to ghost-write a letter for an important person in Cube City.

Maybe I'm too much of a control freak, or maybe I just realize I don't have what it takes to be important, but I can't imagine having anyone write a letter on my behalf. If my name is going on the letter, I should be the one who writes it.

I guess I just don't understand how someone decides they are too important or busy to write their own letter. Nevertheless, I'll do as I've been asked. I'll do my best. I'll do the write thing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it does strike me as creepy, both for the "important" person and the ghost writer.