Friday, May 1, 2009

Funky Friday

I'm in a bit of a funk, and I'm not sure what to make of things in Cube City right now:
  • Does the sick person coughing next to me have swine flu?
  • Does a certain cube dweller have to be melodramatic at all times?
  • Have we reached our quota for people going on maternity leave?
  • Do I really have to Friend a co-worker I don't know on FaceBook, just because we said hello in the hallway one time?

I don't know, but life shouldn't be this complicated. April showers bring May flowers, and I'm just ready to bloom and grow -- not feel stunted by all of these questions.

1 comment:

Trixter said...

Heh heh. I've still got someone's friend request on hold. Because I really don't like this person and I'll feel like a hypocrite if I accept. But I feel hateful for not accepting because this person has never technically done anything mean to me personally.

Round and round we go!