Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Another Life

I often believe that this can't be my life. So I toy with the idea of getting a life...or just dream about another life entirely.

Let's say you could come back in another life and be something else. What would you be?

I would be an heiress to billions.

Wait. That was way too easy.

Okay, let's say you could come back in another life and do something else in Cube City. What would you do and why?

I'd want to tackle the obesity crisis in children or train guide dogs for people who need them -- something that would make my heart sing. Not that I wouldn't be singing from the heart if I had billions...

1 comment:

Michelle Medley said...

I have two loves I dream about as alternate careers - baking bread for a small town (now that I've tried it, I find it very satisfying) or teaching dance classes in a small town. I guess neither one involves cubism.

So maybe I could just write about dance or bread for some hip/cool magazine or e-zine. And travel would be part of the gig, so I could report on what's out there.