Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I Need a Resolution

Somebody in Cube City recently told me that she has two resolutions for the New Year. They are to:
  1. Work out more
  2. Get along with her nemesis at work, even if it kills her

I really like her resolutions, as she seems to have one that is focused on her personal life and one that is focused on her work life. I think that the first one might help her achieve the second one. I haven't really thought about any resolutions for myself. I'm willing to work out more. However, I have more than one nemesis at work, and I guess I'm just not ambitious enough to get along with any of them. Somehow, I think that's okay.

I need a resolution of my own, but I'm at a loss right now. Burnout can do that to a person.

I wish you all a happy and healthy 2009, no matter how you choose to resolve it.

No comments: