Monday, December 22, 2008

Not-So-Happy Holidaze

There are only two days in this holiday work week for most of us in Cube City. I think there are only two of us here to do everybody else's work too.

Showing up to work during a holiday week is what stupidity looks like in Cube City. I'm sure the next two days will be frantic and furious. It's basically what every day looks like here, except for the ghost-town atmosphere. It's so quiet that you can hear me sweating the work out of my pores.

I hope to be smarter in evaluating my holiday time off next year. But since I'm what stupid looks like this week, could somebody please write a reminder on their calendar to reach out to me next year, say on November 1st, to let me know that it's time to get smart and plan for massive holiday time off?

Happy Holidaze!

No comments: