Friday, June 27, 2008

The Mystery Pooper

A mysterious woman from a different Cube City has been using our restroom lately. Whenever I go into the restroom when she is coming out, I am hit with the eye-opening smell of #2. It's like she is doing her business in a place where she won't be recognized by her fellow cube dwellers.

This shituation reminds me of a former job in which every office on the floor shared one set of restrooms. At the time, I worked in a mostly male company with only one other woman. The men knew not what we had to endure when we used the women's restroom. Every morning, we'd go into the restroom and be hit with a very foul smell as well as floating evidence that the person hadn't flushed.

Nice.

It became our quest to uncover and dethrone The Mystery Pooper. That mysterious pooper was a master at entering and exiting without being noticed. Granted, I worked at that company for only 9 months (I got the hint that our company was in the shitter when our paychecks started bouncing on a regular basis), but I never caught The Mystery Pooper.

All I know for sure is that The Mystery Pooper was a real stinker and that I am now faced with a double whammy: Mystery Pooper...#2.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just yesterday at my office, some guy was singing loudly in one of the stalls. I'm talking loud and proud, full on concert voice here. I didn't recognize the voice and the song was in Spanish. Cube City will now officially be renamed Crazytown.

Scissor Girl said...

I wonder how you say "Mystery Pooper" in espanol? So I looked it up on a translation site. It's a bit unclear due to the slang and such, but Pooper de Misterio is a good guess.

Anonymous said...

yikes.

how about when you see guys walking out of the restroom with the newspaper or a magazine (at WORK!!!). Makes you think about the next time you pick up that newpaper lying on the office table!!!

Michelle Medley said...

Spicy Chicken Wing tells a hilarious story of a former Cube City job - where her dwelling shared the same wall as the men's bathroom.

Get her to tell you the things she overheard!