Wednesday, July 15, 2009

You Can Leave Your Coat On

In Ice Cube City, it's always interesting to see the collection of coats that female cube dwellers stash in their office spaces when it's 105 degrees outside. I always have a sweater or coat on hand during the summer because it's always cold in Cube City.

I wonder why we can't seem to get it right and save some money and energy in Cube City. We can have layoffs or nickel-and-dime you for lost ID badges, but we can't turn the air conditioning up a few notches so that people can take their coats home in the summer? Srsly?

I realize that no matter how much I harp on this topic, things will never change. Cube City is incapable of saving money, much less the planet. Sorry, dear cube dweller, but so far as I can tell, you can leave your coat on.

No comments: