Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The 15-Minute Meeting

In Cube City, there are some people who are really popular. Then there are some people who are really unpopular. Furthermore, there are people who are really popular...until they're really unpopular.

Later this week, I am supposed to spend 15 minutes with a really popular new hire. He's the replacement for a previously popular hire who became widely unpopular. From what I've heard at the water cooler, he really likes to talk and is crazy...in a good way.

I'll decide for myself and will attempt to report back to you. I just hope that since he's a talker, he's not the boy version of the 30-minute answer girl because I think his popularity will fade pretty quickly if that's the case.

1 comment:

Trixter said...

From what I've heard, he's your version of my SVP of Hoodoo. I hope you have a better experience than the others I've talked to. (And by all accounts, the 15 minutes will actually be 30-45!)I'm keeping an open mind until I actually meet the person. :)