Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Office Assistant #82

Well, it's that time again in Cube City: Office Assistant #82 is born.

**Sigh**

I haven't really met our 82nd office assistant yet. Somebody walked a random woman through the office the other day and said, "Oh, and that's Scissor Girl," as they breezed by my desk. I'm assuming that was her. I waved and figured she was a new hire whose name and title I'd never know unless we worked together directly on something. That's how it works around here.

All I've seen of her is the all-too-familiar emails about who's out of the office, and they're riddled with errors...just like with Office Assistant #81. But when you consider that #81 is training #82, it's no big surprise.

We'll see how long Office Assistant #82 lasts. Six months appears to be the standing record. Mark your calendar.

No comments: