Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Curse

Curses and Cube City go together, and I'm not talking about profanity.

I seem to plague almost every Cube City that hires me. All but one of the many Cube Cities that I've worked in have:
  1. Been bought out...and subsequently cleaned out, or
  2. Barely survived massive layoffs and countless reorgs, or
  3. Totally gone under.
If you currently work with me, you might want to pack your things and move to another Cube City. The cost of living is too high here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geeze!

Thanks for the warning...a little too late.

I was layed-off almost 8 months ago and now I find out it was b/c of you.

Remind me to return the favor someday...real soon!

Scissor Girl said...

Sorry. I should've warned you on my first day. I don't look like somebody who has power. Who knew?!